Buy Beretta PX4 Storm Type-F 9mm Full-Size Centerfire Pistol Online
Buy Beretta PX4 Storm Type-F 9mm Full-Size Centerfire Pistol Online. The new Beretta Px4 Storm pistol is the most advanced expression of technological and aesthetic features in a semiautomatic sidearm. Built around a modular concept that a pistol can be adapted to different needs and modes of operations, without compromising on ergonomics and the renowned Beretta reliability and performance, the Px4 Storm emphasizes power, ease of handling, performance, and reliability.
The Px4 Storm uses an exclusive Beretta-designed innovative locked-breech with a rotating barrel system, the strongest action to date.
The light yet durable frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of technopolymer-reinforced fiberglass. Modular structure, ergonomics, and interchangeability of parts make the Px4 Storm the ideal firearm for law-enforcement use, as well as personal defense. Buy Beretta PX4 Storm Type-F 9mm Full-Size Centerfire Pistol Online
- Accessory Rail: The frame of the Px4 Storm has an integral Picatinny MILSTD-1913 rail for rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
- Slide: The sides of the slide are smooth and offer snag-proof insertion and removal of the pistol from its holster. The front and rear serrations on the slide facilitate slide operation and safety control in both wet or dry conditions.
- Visible Automatic Firing Pin Block: The front part of the firing pin is blocked from any forward movement until the trigger is pulled completely back. The block is located rearward, far away from the fouling and debris of the breech face. Since the block is visible, the user may ascertain its proper operation at any time. Even if the pistol falls and strikes the ground muzzle down, the firing pin will not strike the primer.
- 3-Dot Sight System: Features a white 3-dot sight pattern for quick acquisition of the target. The rear sight is designed to provide a front projection so that, in an emergency, the user may retract the slide single-handedly by pushing the rear sight against the edge of a table, door, etc.
- External Hammer Design: A traditional feature of Beretta pistols, this design provides the most energy to the firing pin, virtually eliminating the possibility of misfires due to light primer strikes. Also provides an immediate visual and tactile indicator as to the cocked/uncocked status of the pistol.
- Individual Size Grips: The pistol may be configured with small, medium, or large backstraps to individually fit the hand of each shooter. The backstraps are checkered to ensure a firm grip in both wet and dry shooting conditions. Three backstraps were included with every pistol.
- Reversible Magazine Release: Multiple-sized, reversible magazine release buttons allow for customization to the individual’s hand size. The small size comes standard on the gun, while medium and large buttons are available as accessories and easy replacement. Each size may be positioned for right-handed or left-handed use.
- Simple Field Stripping: The pistol is designed for extremely quick and simple field stripping. The disassembly latch does not remove from the gun, preventing accidental dropping and loss. Reassembly is easy and accidental misassembly of parts is prevented by the distinctive design.
- Light Technopolymer Frame: The light, yet durable, frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of Corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polymer.
- Barrel: The Px4s unique rotating barrel and locking system dissipates recoil energy radially, reducing felt recoil and muzzle rise. This is the strongest Beretta pistol action. Chrome-lined barrels provide extreme corrosion resistance, as well as ease of cleaning. Barrels also feature a deeply recessed combat muzzle crown to protect the rifling.
- Caliber: 9 mm
- Barrel Length: 4.0 in.
- Capacity: 17 + 1
- Grip Width: 1.2 in.
- Weight Unloaded: 27.7 oz