Monitor your yacht in Real Time with HD Video
Buy Garmin GC 200 Marine IP Camera online. Looking for a camera to help with security or situational awareness on your vessel? Garmin’s GC 200 IP Marine Camera works effortlessly with your Garmin Marine system. Monitor portions of your vessel that are out of sight or use the GC200 to assist you steer out of tight places.
Easily stream the real-time HD footage from your GC200 camera(s) through your Garmin nautical network to your compatible display(s) (s). Simply connect your compatible Chartplotter to your CG200 camera with the provided maritime network connection (6m) (6m). Connect up to 4 cameras to your compatible Garmin Chartplotter and watch all cameras concurrently on one display. This tool enables you to watch locations above and below deck at simultaneously. Don’t have enough network ports on your device? Add a GMS 10 network port expander and boost your network possibilities!
Garmin thought of it all when building the Garmin GC 200 Marine Camera. The GC 200’s pictures may be rotated 90/180/270-degrees, providing for a diverse placement. No need to pick a regular or reverse image camera since the GC200 provides both possibilities in one camera!
Water resistant to IPX7 standards, the GC200 may be put both within and outdoors of your cabin which adds more diversity of usage.
Night vision has never been clearer. The GC200 contains built-in IR LEDs for crisp, vivid night vision pictures and delivers a viewing distance of up to 30m (98’) in night vision mode. The Garmin GC 200 Marine IP camera is a terrific addition to any sailboat for extra protection and peace of mind.
Enjoy added security and awareness on your vessel
- Use to monitor 1 or multiple areas above and below deck in clear, real-time HD video
- HD resolution for excellent quality images, even in low light
- Stream video from up to 4 cameras at a time on a single compatible Garmin chartplotter
- Use reverse-image setting on compatible chartplotters to help back out of tight locations such as crowded marinas
- Connect and share video across multiple compatible chartplotters on the Garmin Marine Network
Our GC 200 maritime IP camera gives enhanced security and awareness on your yacht. Use numerous cameras to monitor regions above and below deck in crisp, real-time HD footage. Connect up to 16 cameras on the Garmin Marine Network and share across multiple compatible chartplotters or stream footage from up to 4 cameras at a time on a single Chartplotter. Use the reverse-image feature on compatible chartplotters to assist back out of confined areas such as busy marinas.
Install Nearly Anywhere
GC 200 is simple to install, and its modest size and inconspicuous design will fit into the surroundings. Mount the maritime IP camera in nearly any direction, since its pictures may spin 90/180/270 degrees. Its sturdy, water-resistant shell lets you to set it practically anyplace you need a camera.
- Power: Hardwired (10 VDC to 16 VDC or over Garmin marine network through the Garmin Power and Audio Module (010-12527-00) sold separate)
- Camera connection: Garmin Marine Network
- Images: Standard and reversed; rotated 90,180 or 270
- Night vision: Built-In IR LEDs
- Night vision distance: Up to 30 meters
- Viewing angle: 99 degrees horizontal/74 degrees vertical
- Image sensor: 2.0 megapixel ½.8” SONY STARVIS CMOS
- Scanning system: progressive scan
- White balance: auto
- Shutter speed: auto
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1080 pixels*
- Video output: H.264 over GMN
- Operating temperature: -20C to 60C
- Water rating: IPX7
- Power consumption: Max 5 W with IR LEDs On
- Operating current @ 12 VDC: 210mA (IR Off)/370mA (IR ON)
*All current Garmin chartplotters can support up to 1280 x 720 pixels
IN THE BOX:
- GC 200 marine IP camera
- 6 meter Garmin Marine Network cable (small connector)
- Garmin Marine Network adapter cable (small connector to large connector)
- Mounting hardware