Buy FOUR DOG GARMIN ALPHA 100 TT15 MINI online
When used in conjunction with a suitable dog device, the TT 15 tiny dog gadget employs 18 levels of continuous and transient stimulation, as well as auditory tone and vibration.
This tracking and training dog gadget with a collar is robust enough to go wherever your dog runs, up to 4 miles away, and is water-resistant to 10 meters. Traditional stimulation enables you to make fast adjustments (low, medium, or high) within a predefined stimulation level (1-6), while linear stimulation allows you to gradually increase stimulation from level 1 to level 18. You may use the dog device’s built-in LED beacon lights to assist you find your dog in low-light situations.
A 3/4-inch red collar strap is included with the TT 15 small. Replacement straps come in a variety of colors (sold separately). Track-only handhelds are compatible with the TT 15 small, but the training tools will not work. For track-only handhelds, the T5 small is suggested.
What is in the box?
- TT 15 mini dog device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 3/4″ red collar strap
- 18.5″ standard antenna
- Charging cable
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
- Contact point set with wrench
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 3.5″ x 1.75” x 1.85″ (8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm); Mini: 3.1″ x 1.8” x 1.4” (7.8 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: TT 15 Mini: 5.6 oz (158 g) for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 7.5 oz (212 g) total weight (with collar)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
- Battery life: 16-30 hours
- Range: 4 miles
- Interface: USB
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
- GPS antenna: top, black
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: Yes
- LED beacon lights: Yes
- Rescue mode: Yes
- Frequency mode: MURS (TT™ 15 mini is only compatible with the Astro® 430, Astro 320 and the Alpha® 100. TT 15 mini can be configured for operation with either handheld but cannot be tracked simultaneously by both the Astro 430 and Astro 320)
- Replaceable collar straps: Yes
- Collar compatibility: 3/4” (1.9 cm)
What’s New in the Garmin ALPHA 100 + TT15 MINI Combo
- Designed for smaller breeds measuring as small as 9.5″ in neck circumference
- The TT15 MINI is lighter in weight (7.5 oz.) compared to the standard TT15 collar (10 oz.) and uses a 3/4″ collar strap.
- Collar sleep mode allows you to save battery life by turning on the sleep mode feature from the handheld
- Top mounted high sensitivity GPS / GLONASS Receiver for increased signal reception
- The MINI TT 15 collars have the ability to pick up both GPS and GLONASS satellites. GLONASS is the Russian version of USA’s GPS satellites. What this means is that there are now more satellites that your system can pick up. This will get you better and faster reception.
- Non-stimulating Vibration
- Add a new Non Stim communication to your training. The TT15 MINI collars have vibration along with tone. You can use Vibration to teach a silent recall or most any other command that you choose, or use it as a warning prior to stimulation.
- Track Alpha TT15 MINI, TT15 and TT10 collars PLUS the new Astro T5 MINI and T5 Collars
- The new Astro T5 MINI and Alpha TT 15 MINI collars have the ability to be tracked by either the Astro 320 handheld or the Alpha 100 handheld. Please note that these collars can NOT be tracked by Alpha and Astro handhelds at the same time. T5 MINI and TT15 MINI collars must either be in Astro mode (tracking only) or Alpha Mode (Track and Train for TT15 MINI, Tracking Only for T5 MINI). This lets Alpha users who need a system they can use in competitions legally run T5 MINI tracking collars. Alpha users that do not need ALL of their collars to be training collars can add T5 MINI collars to their Alpha system and use them to only track dogs.
- VIRB Control on the MINI TT15 Collar lets you start or stop VIRB video recording with the Alpha handheld (VIRB camera not included)
- Folks that want to film their dogs in action can add Garmin VIRB cameras and use the Alpha handheld to control some of the camera features.
- 1 Year FREE Subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
- Get a chance to try out the Birds Eye satellite imagery for free in your new Alpha handheld. This software gives you the ability to see your dog both on the standard topo map and also using satellite images. It adds a whole new dimension to seeing your dog.
- EMERGENCY ALERT lets you send your location and an emergency alert message to other Alpha users in the area.
The long-awaited MINI version of Garmin’s renowned Alpha TT15 GPS tracking and training collar has arrived.
The TT15 MINI is designed for tiny hunting dogs that have trouble wearing the conventional TT15 collar. Beagles, squirrel dogs, smaller flushing and pointing breeds, and terriers will love it.
The MINI TT15 collar is 7.5 ounces and fits dogs with neck sizes as tiny as 9.5 inches.
For those of you who are acquainted with the Garmin Pro Trashbreaker collars, the TT15 MINI has the same size and style. The MINI includes a GPS top-mounted antenna, same as the TT15, but it’s shorter, allowing for a better fit for smaller dogs.
On the MINI Version, the Alpha handheld and software are identical.
Please keep in mind that the handheld and software for the Alpha MINI are identical. The Garmin Alpha system is entirely compatible with the MINI TT15, and it may be used with standard TT10 and TT15 collars. The MINI TT15 may be be used as a tracking only collar with Garmin Astro systems, much like the normal TT15 collar.
NOTE: When adding the new MINI TT15 collars to your current system, you must update your Garmin handheld software.
While the MINI TT15 was designed for tiny dogs, it may also be worn by bigger dogs.
The main difficulty with bigger dogs wearing the MINI TT15 is that the GPS antenna will be in an inconvenient location. On dogs with a neck length of 16 inches or more, it will end up on the side of the neck.
Enjoy more relaxing and productive hunts.
- Track and train your dog on the same screen from a single handheld unit.
- One handheld + one collar = less clutter and things to charge.
- Track your friends’ handhelds.
- Know when your dog is out of gun range.
- Know when your dog is running too big BEFORE your dog gets too far out.
- Know BEFORE your dog leaves the property OR gets too close to a highway.
- Know when your dog is on point (Pointing Alerts)
- Know when your dog has treed (Treeing Alerts)
E-Collars: What’s in the Garmin ALPHA?
- Reinforce known commands. Stop problem behaviors / break trash.
- Train ANY dog from the most stubborn to the most sensitive.
- Rechargeable batteries that have a long run time and charge quickly
- 3-buttons instantly selectable at the transmitter
- 18 levels of continuous/momentary STIM
- Audio Tone
- Non-stimulating Vibration
- Expandable to 20 dogs.
- A touch screen replaces multi-dog toggle switches and intensity dials
- Customizable — set multiple specific stim types and levels for each dog
- Access custom settings immediately, easier and faster than manual controls
GPS: Garmin MINI collars pack lots of features in a SMALL space:
See where your dog is, what he’s doing, what direction he’s moving in…
- Top mounted high sensitivity GPS / GLONASS receiver for increased signal reception
- VIRB CONTROL on the TT15 MINI collar lets you start or stop VIRB video recording with the Alpha handheld (VIRB camera not included)
- COMPASS Screen shows you dogs, direction, distance, speed
- MAP Screen shows your dogs with a trail on the TOPO MAP
- Track up to 20 dogs/other ALPHA Handhelds
- Track Alpha TT15, TT15 MINI and TT10 collars PLUS the Astro T5 and T5 MINI Collars (T5 collars must be set to Alpha mode and do not offer e-collar functions)
- Free, pre-loaded TOPO Map. Not just major roads and waterways, but smaller roads, creeks, and streams, too. ($100 value)
- 1 year FREE subscription to BirdsEye satellite imagery
- RESCUE MODE and Longer Battery Life means No More Lost Dogs
- 2.5 Second Update Rate means: you’ll know twice as fast when your dog is in birds or treed
- Bark Detection lets you know if your dog is barking
- EMERGENCY ALERT lets you send your dog’s last known location and an emergency alert message to other Alpha users in the area
Preset alert messages include:
- Are you OK?
- I’m coming
- Stay there
- Come here
- Lost dog
- Injured dog
- Ending hunt
- Go on without me
- Headed your way
- Caution: others nearby
- Game spotted
- Slow down
- Speed up
- Nice shot