9-Mile 21-Dog Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training E-Collar with 2-Second Update Rate, Free Satellite Map, and No Subscription Fee
The Dogtra PATHFINDER integrates GPS and e-collar technology into your smartphone, allowing you to track and teach your dogs in a more intelligent and responsive manner. By downloading the free maps to your smartphone and activating the Offline Maps mode, the PATHFINDER functions without needing cellular data*. There are no additional navigation packages to purchase, unlike other GPS e-collars.
You may track up to 21 dogs or hunters, exchange positions, replay data, and generate customizable Geo-fence alerts using Google Maps with satellite and terrain views. The PATHFINDER tracking tool gives increased live-action information and precision when you’re in the field, with a two-second update rate and a robust zoom capability. * The app’s first download necessitates the use of data. After the software has been downloaded, there is no requirement for data. The map source may change at any time.
Train E-Collar + Dogtra Pathfinder GPS Track
The Dogtra Pathfinder integrates GPS and e-collar technology into your smartphone, allowing you to track and teach your dogs in a more intelligent and responsive manner. The Pathfinder does not rely on cellular data to function. Simply download the maps for free and use your smartphone in offline mode.
There are no additional navigation packages to purchase, unlike other GPS e-collars. You can track up to 21 dogs or hunters, exchange positions, replay data, and generate customizable geo-fence warnings using topography and satellite views. The Pathfinder tracking function gives increased live-action detail and precision when you’re in the field, with a two-second update rate and a strong zoom capability.
Pathfinder is for professional dog trainers and owners who want the best in working, hunting, and competitive circumstances. It is designed to satisfy Dogtra’s high standard for excellence.
- 9 Mile Range
- Track Up to 21 Dogs or Hunters
- Uses Google Maps™ on your smartphone
- Geo-Fence with alert options for custom boundaries
- Offline Maps
- Location Sharing for dogs and dog owners
- Free Downloadable App for Andriod and iOS
- No Data Usage required to operate
- 2 Second GPS Update Rate
- Tracking Only Mode
- Low to High Power Stimulation
- Rheostat/Slider Dial with Stimulation Levels 1-100
- Nick, Constant, and Audible Tone
- For Dogs 35 lbs and Over
- Fully Waterproof
- 3.5 Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
Transeceiver Weight & Dimensions:
- Transeceiver Dimensions: 2.9″ X 1.7″ X 1.3″
- Transeceiver Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Transeceiver and Collar Strap Weight: 10 oz.
- Collar Strap with Transceiver: 1″ X 28″
What’s in the Box:
- 1 GPS Connector
- 1 GPS Transeceiver
- 1″ X 28″ Orange Collar Strap
- 5/8″ Contact Points
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Contact Point Extension Kit and Removal Tool
- Non-Stimulation Contact Point Covers
- Universal Battery Charger (110v/ 220v/ 240v)
- Splitter Cable
In relation to this item
RANGE OF 9 MILES: This PATHFINDER has a GPS e-collar and may be used with Google Maps in normal, topographical, and satellite view modes. It also includes a nine-mile range, a tracking mode, and a GPS update rate of two seconds. To monitor and teach your dog, you may utilize a range of map choices, such as Offline Maps mode.
- The Offline Maps option is available for download via the PATHFINDER app and is absolutely free. There are no hidden or additional payments.
- TRACKING: The PATHFINDER app features a quick, industry-leading two-second update rate and excellent zoom functionality, allowing for more live-action detail and accuracy in the field. With this important tracking GPS e-collar, you can create customised Geo-Fence warnings, use Offline Maps mode, and more. It is necessary to have a smartphone.
- The PATHFINDER is sleek and straightforward in design, with convenience in mind. The remote has two buttons (Power/Select & Connect) that make it simple to connect to the receiver.
- PATHFINDER CORRECTIONS: To track and train your dog, the PATHFINDER uses auditory tone and corrections. The PATHFINDER provides the correction through the receiver and is perfect for keeping your dog on course throughout the hunt. It has up to 100 correction levels.
- DOG SIZE: This GPS e-collar is ideal for dogs weighing 35 pounds or more. You’ll be able to track numerous dogs at once while out on the hunt thanks to the high output and the possibility to grow to 21 dogs.
Astute trainers with proper training tools are the key to unleashing your dog’s potential. For over 30 years, Dogtra has collaborated with industry professionals to create tools for e-collar training, GPS tracking, and ball training to support dog owners in developing top-notch dogs. Trusted by professional dog trainers, K-9 officers, and hunters, Dogtra enhances your training journey with durable training products, equipped with patented accurate and intuitive control, for a good experience.
Tracking and Maps
The PATHFINDER provides a two-second GPS update rate and powerful zoom capability which provides greater live-action detail and accuracy in the field via the PATHFINDER app. A variety of map options, such as Offline Maps mode, are used to track and train your dog. The Offline Maps mode is completely free to download, has no hidden or extra fees, and can be downloaded via the PATHFINDER app.
The PATHFINDER is built with a GPS e-collar and shows normal, terrain, and satellite view mode for the maps. It also has a range of 9 miles, tracking mode, and a two-second GPS update rate. Create customizable Geo-Fence alerts, download free unlimited satellite maps, and more with this essential tracking GPS e-collar. Map provider subject to change.
The PATHFINDER utilizes a correction and audible tone to track and train your dog. With up to 100 correction levels, the PATHFINDER sends the correction through the receiver and is great for keeping your dog on track during the hunt.